- Wastewater treatment
- Emulsion breaking
- Sludge dewatering
- Solid-liquid Separation
- Heavy Metal Precipitation
- Oil sludge dewatering
- COD Reduction
- AOX – Treatment
- Soil Washing
- Wash Water Treatment
- Processing of Recovered Paper
- Adsorption of Impurities
- Retention Agents
- Sedimentation Acceleration
Biological methods as well as the use of a variety of chemical agents represent the current state of the art in both community and industrial wastewater treatment.
Chemicals such as splitters, coagulants and adsorbents are often used in wastewater treatment. In the first step, micro flocs are produced by
means of coagulation with POLY SEPAR® CFL. In the second step, the micro flocs are enlarged according to the dewatering aggregate by using coagulants, which are mostly in ready to use solutions. As an alternative to this, adsorbents tailored to each application case can also be used during batch treatment.
Many different products can be used to pre-treat wastewater at the source, i.e. before it is discharged into public sewage systems:
• Coagulation aids: for conditioning prior to sludge thickening and dewatering
• Emulsion-breaking agents (to remove emulsified oils and fats)
• Adsorbents (to bind small amounts of residual oils or other light contaminants, e.g. dyestuffs)
• Charcoal and bentonite: for CSB-reduction
• Defoaming agents: scum prevention and removal
• Vacuum aspirator: Degassing of media
• Heavy metal precipitants: especially for elimination of nickel and copper
• Crystallization inhibitors: to prevent and remove pipeline deposits (MAP or calcium compounds)
We will be glad to provide consulting services on the required systems technology. Here, you can access our field service.
SEPAR CHEMIE Team
Haben Sie Fragen? Dann kontaktieren Sie uns.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.