- Wastewater treatment
- Emulsion breaking
- Sludge dewatering
- Solid-liquid Separation
- Heavy Metal Precipitation
- Oil sludge dewatering
- COD Reduction
- AOX – Treatment
- Soil Washing
- Wash Water Treatment
- Processing of Recovered Paper
- Adsorption of Impurities
- Retention Agents
- Sedimentation Acceleration
Our foam separator concentrates POLY SEPAR® DEFO 24, 32, 80 are used:
- by municipal communities, e.g. for foaming digestion tanks
- in industrial applications for wastewater with high surfactant content levels or
- or other foaming substances such as proteins
- in the case of heavy foam formation during sludge dewatering with centrifuges and filter presses
POLY SEPAR® DEFO is characterized by a very low level of influence on oxygen transfer. They destroy foam and reduce foam volume. Correct dosage is very important in applications, since the product must be present at the gas / liquid interface. The mode of dosage must ensure sufficient distribution.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.