- Wastewater treatment
- Emulsion breaking
- Sludge dewatering
- Solid-liquid separation
- Heavy metal precipitation
- Oil sludge dewatering
- COD reduction
- AOX – treatment
- Soil washing
- Wash water treatment
- Processing of recovered paper
- Adsorption of impurities
- Retention agents
- Sedimentation acceleration
Badly thickened excess sludge and an unbalanced nutrient ratio often lead to a foaming of the digestion towers. Our partly bio-degradable defoamers / foam separators from the POLY SEPAR® DEFO range provide a first remedy.
Application areas of defoamers
Our defoamer concentrates POLY SEPAR® DEFO24, 32, 80, 95 are used:
- by municipal communities, e.g. for foaming digestion tanks
- in industrial applications for wastewater with high surfactant content levels or
- other foaming substances such as proteins
- in the case of heavy foam formation during sludge dewatering with centrifuges and filter presses
Principals of defoamers / foam separators
POLY SEPAR® DEFO are characterized by a very low level of influence on oxygen transfer. They destroy foam and reduce foam volume.
We would be pleased to offer you individual product advice to suit your specific requirements. Please use our contact form or call us at: +49 (0)4102-666-30.
We will be glad to provide consulting services on the required systems technology. Here, you can access our field service.
This year we have again supported “Doctors without Borders” and UNICEF with a donation.
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 3 p.m
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.